In this article you will learn how to use various oatmeal masks to get rid of acne once and forever. Below you will find information on how to apply the mask and what to expect from it.
How To Apply Oatmeal:
- Wash your face with clean water and dry it with the help of a gentle towel.
- Apply the oatmeal mask to your face and allow it to settle for more than 15 minutes. It will harden up in a matter of minutes. You may find it uncomfortable, but it is worth the inconvenience.
- Avoid application of the mixture to your eyes. It can cause irritation and redness in your eyes. Use cucumber slices to cover them up.
- Wash off the entire substance from your face with the help of lukewarm water. Apply moisturizer to soothe your facial skin.
Recipes And Instructions:
There are many natural skincare recipes that have been used for centuries and they can help cure acne to a great extent. Some home made face masks are:
- Avacado Oatmeal Face Mask- It is well known Malaysian style of acne cure that helps to get rid of the flakiness on your face. It main ingredients are half cup oatmeal, 1 mashed avacado, one-third cup honey. You should mix avacado with honey and stir oatmeal to this mixture for about 2 minutes. Then, leave it idle to achieve a cohesive mixture. Apply it straight on your face and leave it to dry for around 15 minutes. Then wash the dried mask with water and use a smooth towel to dry your skin.
- Banana Oatmeal Face Mask – This face mask helps cure acne effectively. It has shown great results in the past and is one among the most famous traditional techniques. To prepare the mixture, you should assemble half cup oatmeal, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 egg yolk, and half mashed banana. All these ingredients should be mixed together and stirred in a proper manner to extract a thick paste. Apply the mixture directly on your face and leave it to dry for 15 minutes. Then, rinse off with cold water.
- Cherry and Oatmeal facial mask – This acidic face mask helps to regenerate dead skin cells. It simply requires 2 tablespoon of cherry juice and 1 tablespoon dry oatmeal. Mix these two ingredients and apply them on your affected area. Leave it for not more than 5 minutes and rinse with cold water. Remember to rinse it within 5 minutes. Leaving it for longer duration of time may lead to irritation or burning sensation in the skin.
- Oatmeal and Milk face mask – This mixture exfoliates skin and acts as a natural moisturizing agent due to the presence of milk. It requires 1 tablespoon Oatmeal and one teaspoon milk. Mix the ingredients in a small bowl and aplly it to the entire face area. Rinse it after 15 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Oatmeal Honey Mask – This mixture results in a soft skin with enhanced glow. It cures acne and exfoliates skin. You are required to cook half cup plain oatmeal for this mixture. Add 2 teaspoon honey to it and thoroughly mix the ingredients. Leave it on your face for 10 minutes and rinse with cold water. It may stick to your skin quite firmly, so you would be required to peel off the mask to as much extent as possible with your hands.