Exposed Skin Care is one of the most popular products on the market nowadays. Unlike many other similar products, it has received many positive feedbacks, however, the question is: “Does exposed acne treatment really work or is it another marketing hype?”. We have reviewed the product and its ingredients and compared it to other products on the market. Below you will find the truth…
The Exposed Skin Care team of dermatologists, cosmetologists, naturopaths and chemists have recognised that no single element will provide an effective solution to a problem. With this knowledge, the team of experts has gone on to combine the very best of age old natural remedies with cutting edge modern day chemistry to produce a clinically proven system to combat acne.
|Exposed Skin Care||Clear Pores||Acnezine|
|Clinically proven results|
|Eliminates acne spots|
|Reduces acne scars|
|Time to see results||~14 Days||~7-14 Days||not stated|
|Guarantee||365 Days||90 Days||90 Days|
|Detailed review||Read below||Read review||Read review|
|Visit website||Visit website||Visit website|
There is a comprehensive range of Exposed Skin Care products, which are all designed to work with each other to tackle the four main causes of acne. Exposed deals with the presence of acne, treating it in a gentle yet effective way, and also the prevention of it. As chemistry solves the problem, nature nurtures the skin so that fresh healthy tissue is grown giving a much more even look and feel to the skin. This makes the range highly effective and one of a kind.
The Real Reason Exposed Acne Treatment Works
The reason everybody is raving about this product in Exposed Skin Care reviews is simple. The expert team for Exposed Skin Care performed extensive research within their own specialised fields finding the best ingredients which work to treat and prevent acne. Then they took all of that wisdom and put it all together to come up with a ground breaking formula in which nature and science entwine themselves.
Green Tea works side by side with Benzoyl Peroxide to kill acne bacteria with the peroxide working to lessen excess oil on the skin along with sulphur.
Sulphur, Salicylic acid and Glycolic acid work to remove dead skin cells, unclogging pores whilst natures passion flower, sage, aloe vera and liquorice extract use their anti-inflammatory effects to lessen the appearance of redness and irritation which is often associated with acne. Glycolic Acid actually works on the surface of the skin but is also able to penetrate the deeper layers of the skin giving a thorough cleanse.
Salicylic and Azelaic acids are 2 ingredients that are remarkably able to help prevent acne. After the pores have been unclogged and cleaned, Salicylic acid reduces the size of the pores making it harder for dead skin to clog them up again. This is complimented perfectly by Azelaic Acid which helps skin that sheds excessively to slow this process down as well as preventing acne bacteria from forming.
Whilst each of these ingredients can be fairly effective in reducing individual symptoms of acne on their own, the synergy of all of these ingredients in precise measures, makes a consummate treatment against acne of all severities at all stages.
- Exposed Facial Cleanser serves to eliminate the main causes of acne from the user’s skin by cleansing and detoxifying the area.
- Exposed Clearing Tonic does exactly what its name suggests. The tonic further helps to clear the pores by gently exfoliating. This removal of dead skin cells encourages the growth of healthy skin tissue. The tonic also restores PH levels in the skin which are affected any time the skin is cleansed.
- Exposed Acne Treatment Serum uses the Exposed ingredients to kill acne causing bacteria, helping to eradicate unwanted spots.
- Exposed Clear Pores Serum is used at night, working with body’s natural rejuvenation system which occurs during sleep. The gel targets blackheads and whiteheads whilst healing and soothing damaged skin and promoting healthy skin tissue growth.
- Exposed Moisture Complex acts to equalise the skins natural oil content and fight any dryness which may be caused by reducing the pore clogging oils. Natural ingredients lower inflammation and help with rejuvenation.
- Exposed Clarifying Mask is a deep pore cleansing treatment which eliminates excess oil. Using the mask once or twice a week will compliment other products in the range and help to prevent spots, blackheads and whiteheads alike.
- Exposed Microderm Scrub uses tiny crystals to scrub away the dead skin cells allowing the pores to breathe and be cleansed. Skin will be left looking and feeling smoother.
All of the products are most effective when used together as part of a cleansing routine. Only the best ingredients are used in each product, meaning that they are all non-allergenic and suitable for use on sensitive skin.
Exposed Skin Care’s Promise
98% of people who have used Exposed products from around the world see an improvement in their skin. As a result of this and the volume of positive Exposed anti acne treatment reviews, Exposed Skin Care is super confident in their product. So much so that not only do they promise clearer skin in 30 days but they are one of the only anti acne treatment on the market offering a full years money back guarantee. They make the whole refund process so simple because they are absolutely sure of the great results.
Exposed Skin Care Overall
Exposed Skin Care marries nature and science in unique way to provide clinically proven results for its users. The expert team have studied the make-up of each of the active ingredients and how they benefit anti acne treatment. They have used these ingredients in a precise way for each product in the range to compliment the others.
The company recognizes the fact that each individual has their own skin type that differs from the next person. They address this by putting together different packages which are suitable for people with oily, dry and combination skin. The exposed range is also able to fight acne in all of its different levels of aggressiveness whilst being gentle on sensitive skin.
There is more than one cause of acne and Exposed is able to target each of these causes with their range of treatments. The true brilliance lies in the way that the Exposed product range has a long term effect on skin. After treating and preventing further acne breakouts, the product actively encourages the growth of fresh healthy skin with vast improvements in texture and complexion. The percentage of return customers and excellent reviews are a testament to the outstanding results that Exposed achieve daily around the world.